- Featuring timeless prints designed by British Heritage Artist and designer, William Morris and engineered by renowned Danish watchmaker, Magnus Joergensen.
- Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, single-dome sapphire crystal glass makes for easy time-telling and durable long-lasting watch
- Surgical Grade Steel (316L) to protect against nature’s advances, perfect for sensitive skin
- Signature Perlon straps intricately woven nylon with seamless, invisible holes for a sleek look
- Sustainable, eco-conscious packaging with a reusable bamboo box
- Built-in easy-release watch straps for easy customisation
- Water resistance of 3-5 ATM, perfect for everyday wear
Pimpernel is a clear example of the relationship William Morris created between the design of wallpapers and fabrics, influenced by oriental models. Morris designed Pimpernel in 1876 and later chose it to decorate his dining room at Kelmscott House in Hammersmith, London. Titled Pimpernel, this design is an example of how the interest in Japanese design led to the simplification of lines and colours. Morris was particularly keen on curved acanthus leaves and climber willow and honeysuckle branches, which he used time and time again as the central theme or in the backgrounds.
|Collection||Morris & Co.|
|Strap Material||Perlon Braided Nylon|
|Water Resistance||30mm(3 ATM) 38mm(5ATM)|
|Movement||Japanese Quartz Movement|
|Glass Type||Anti Reflective, Single Domed Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Dial Size - Strap Material||Min - Max Wrist Circumference (cm)||Min - Max Wrist Circumference (inch)|
|40mm Leather/Perlon||13cm - 18cm||5.1" -7"|
|40mm Mesh||13.5cm - 22cm||5.3" - 8.6"|
|38mm Mesh||12cm - 18cm||4.7" - 7"|
|32mm Leather/Perlon||13cm - 17.5cm||5.1" - 6.8"|
|32mm Mesh||13cm - 21.5cm||5.1" - 8.4"|
|30mm Perlon||12cm - 16cm||4.7" - 6.2"|
|30mm Mesh||13cm - 21.5cm||5.1" - 8.4"|
Mesh 40mm / Mesh 38mm / Mesh 32mm / Mesh 30mm
Perlon 40mm / Perlon 32mm / Perlon 30mm
Shipping & Returns
Free international shipping on all orders.
Delivery for all orders within Singapore will take 1 to 2 business days.
All international orders will be delivered in 4 to 6 business days.
*For orders with engraving, an addition of 1 to 3 business days would be required.
Free and easy returns within 30 days of receiving your delivery. All returned items must be returned in their original condition and packaging where possible, including tags.
*Personalized watches with engraving are excluded from exchange, refund or replacements.
3 Year Warranty
August Berg products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
Read more about our product warranty.
Though, there was a misunderstanding with my order (delay caused by the engraving), my watch arrived to me safe and sound. Just this: Beautiful watch!!! Though, it would be nice not to have to pay for engraving, or even getting a an extra free strap for the price, like About Vintage does/offers. Other than that, I am enjoying it very much.