Thank you for purchasing an August Berg timepiece.
Please complete the registration of your watch within 30 days of purchase to activate the 3 years limited warranty.
August Berg has partnered with the Human Practice Foundation and for every watch sold, we give a child in Asia or in Africa 6 months of quality education, and with 20,000 watches, we will build a school.
The aim of this strong commitment is to have a long-term positive impact on children, their families, and their community across Asia and Africa.
We invite you to be part of this strong engagement, adding your name or the name of a loved one on the school wall of Akadeli Primary School, in Kenya Africa.
- Featuring timeless prints designed by British Heritage Artist and designer, William Morris and engineered by renowned Danish watchmaker, Magnus Joergensen.
- Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, single-dome sapphire crystal glass makes for easy time-telling and durable long-lasting watch
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (316L) to protect against nature’s advances, perfect for sensitive skin
- Signature Perlon straps intricately woven nylon with seamless, invisible holes for a sleek look
- Sustainable, eco-conscious packaging with a reusable bamboo box
- Built-in easy-release watch straps for easy customisation
- Water resistance of 3-5 ATM, perfect for everyday wear
The inspiration for this design came from an original tapestry woven with wool and silk at Merton Abbey in 1887, designed by William Morris, Philip Webb and John Henry Dearle. Morris used birds and animals from earlier tapestries in conjunction with a dense cover of trailing acanthus leaves taken from his first tapestry "Acanthus & Vine" into which have been placed Philip Webb's five studies of animals and birds (Peacock, Hare, Lion, Fox and Raven).
|Collection||Morris & Co.|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap Material||Perlon Braided Nylon|
|Water Resistance||30mm(3 ATM) 38mm(5ATM)|
|Movement||Japanese Quartz Movement|
|Glass Type||Anti Reflective, Single Domed Sapphire Crystal Glass|