Regional Business Development Manager
The Regional Business Development Manager will oversee August Berg's B2B sales in Japan and Asia with the goal of maximizing the company's potential in the region. This includes managing the territory's B2B P&L, executing established strategies, ensuring commercial success, promoting the August Berg brand, and meeting annual budgets as approved by the Board.
- Oversee the B2B P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, and the Business Plan 2025 for the assigned territory, ensuring alignment with the annual budgets approved by the Board
- Create, present, and execute annual business plans, sales budgets, and strategies to drive growth
- Identify and secure new customers and growth opportunities.
- Foster synergies between B2B and B2C activities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Conduct monthly business reviews with key accounts to monitor progress towards business plans and budgets
- Proactively monitor accounts to identify potential issues and implement corrective actions to maintain revenue and growth
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Strong team player with a results-oriented and sales-driven mindset
- Proven experience in a similar role in the same geography
- Exceptional leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute profitable strategies
- Outstanding leadership qualities and people management skills
You should expect to have a significant number of traveling days as you are expected to spend a lot of time in the Regional markets we are expanding to.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Regional Business Development Manager".