Specifications - Morris & Co. Crimson Rose Gold Strawberry thief
- Featuring timeless prints designed by British Heritage Artist and designer, William Morris and engineered by renowned Danish watchmaker, Magnus Joergensen.
- Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, single-dome sapphire crystal glass makes for easy time-telling and durable long-lasting watch
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (316L) to protect against nature’s advances, perfect for sensitive skin
- Signature Perlon straps intricately woven nylon with seamless, invisible holes for a sleek look
- Sustainable, eco-conscious packaging with a reusable bamboo box
- Built-in easy-release watch straps for easy customisation
- Water resistance of 3-5 ATM, perfect for everyday wear
The Strawberry Thief print designed in 1883, was inspired by Morris' life in the countryside. Morris' is known for recreating his surroundings, and this is no exception, this time, the spark came as he watched birds steal his strawberries from under the fruit nets in his home kitchen at Kelmscott Manor. Today, decades later, the Strawberry Thief print is still one of the all-time favourite William Morris designs.
|Collection||Morris & Co.|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap Material||Perlon Braided Nylon|
|Water Resistance||30mm(3 ATM) 38mm(5ATM)|
|Movement||Japanese Quartz Movement|
|Glass Type||Anti Reflective, Single Domed Sapphire Crystal Glass|