Specifications - Pimpernal
- Featuring timeless prints designed by British Heritage Artist and designer, William Morris and engineered by renowned Danish watchmaker, Magnus Joergensen.
- Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, single-dome sapphire crystal glass makes for easy time-telling and durable long-lasting watch
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (316L) to protect against nature’s advances, perfect for sensitive skin
- Signature Perlon straps intricately woven nylon with seamless, invisible holes for a sleek look
- Sustainable, eco-conscious packaging with a reusable bamboo box
- Built-in easy-release watch straps for easy customisation
- Water resistance of 3-5 ATM, perfect for everyday wear
Pimpernel is a clear example of the relationship William Morris created between the design of wallpapers and fabrics, influenced by oriental models. Morris designed Pimpernel in 1876 and later chose it to decorate his dining room at Kelmscott House in Hammersmith, London. Titled Pimpernel, this design is an example of how the interest in Japanese design led to the simplification of lines and colours. Morris was particularly keen on curved acanthus leaves and climber willow and honeysuckle branches, which he used time and time again as the central theme or in the backgrounds.
|Collection||Morris & Co.|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap Material||Perlon Braided Nylon|
|Water Resistance||30mm(3 ATM) 38mm(5ATM)|
|Movement||Japanese Quartz Movement|
|Glass Type||Anti Reflective, Single Domed Sapphire Crystal Glass|