Specifications - Morris & Co Bachelors Button Silver
- Featuring timeless prins designed by British Heritage Artist and designer, William Morris and engineered by renowned Danish watchmaker, Magnus Joergensen.
- Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, single-dome sapphire crystal glass makes for easy time-telling and durable long-lasting watch
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (316L) to protect against nature’s advances, perfect for sensitive skin
- Stainless Steel Milanese Mesh designed to be dense and tight making them especially smooth to the wrist
- Sustainable, eco-conscious packaging with a reusable bamboo box
- Built-in easy-release watch straps for easy customisation
- Water resistance of 3-5 ATM, perfect for everyday wear
Pure Bachelors Button
Taking inspiration from the medieval murals Morris valued so highly, Bachelors Button was first created in 1892. It is a delightful depiction of cornflowers, known in folklore as Bachelor's Buttons as young men in love wore them. The Morris & Co. studio enlarged the original 1892 design and painted it in medieval frescos with dramatic effect creating a show-stopping swirling leaf design.
|Collection||Morris & Co.|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap Material||Stainless Steel Milanese Mesh|
|Water Resistance||30mm(3 ATM) 38mm(5ATM)|
|Movement||Japanese Quartz Movement|
|Glass Type||Anti Reflective, Single Domed Sapphire Crystal Glass|